Undergraduate Minors

The UC Davis College of Engineering offers three energy-related undergraduate minors: Energy Science & Technology, Energy Policy, and Energy Efficiency. For more information on each minor and its requirements, please visit Energy Minors.

If you want to have the completion of a minor certified on your transcript, you must complete the Minor Declaration webform and file it no later than the deadline for filing for graduation. Requirements for the minor must be met by the time of graduation.