Our efforts, in close collaboration with our partners, are making a difference in California and beyond. Our impact is wide and varied and includes:
- Helping construct the nation’s first zero net energy community.
- Developing, validating, and/or commercializing technologies and strategies that cut energy use.
- Working with industries, businesses, and schools to improve energy efficiency.
- Partnering with people from all corners of government and industry to change policy and bring new technologies to market.
- Moving inexpensive and efficient energy technologies into the marketplace of developing countries.
- Developing a strong undergraduate and graduate program to teach future thought leaders and managers.
- Collaborating with key educational institutions to improve workforce development.