Achieving an affordable and sustainable energy future requires a highly innovative workforce. To keep pace with rapid changes in technology and market needs, we must create education and training programs that prepare students and professionals with the knowledge, skills, and training needed to advance the energy sector in a cost-effective and environmentally sustainable way.
The EEI has developed one of the leading energy focused education programs in the nation. Our current program consists of:
- An Energy Graduate Group that offers graduate students a world-class interdisciplinary education in energy studies.
- Undergraduate & graduate energy efficiency courses.
- An Emerging Energy Professionals Program that helps UC Davis undergraduate and graduate students build the connections and opportunities they need to succeed in the energy sector. .
- Project-based learning opportunities
- A strong alumni network that provides critical connections in academia, industry, and government organizations.