The EEI engages with key stakeholders and the public to share our technical expertise and discuss and advance important sustainable energy issues. Our current outreach and engagement activities consist of:
- Briefing Energy Leaders—delivering credible, applicable, and timely information and analysis that informs sound, forward-thinking energy policy and regulations.
- Seminars—host energy-related seminars throughout the academic year.
- Events—convening and participating in meetings and conferences on a range of topics, such as energy efficiency financing, retrofitting buildings, or exploring past and future energy efficiency opportunities.
- Outreach Documents—publishing targeted documents that describe our research and program efforts.
- Tours—providing tours of our research centers and related campus facilities.
- Multimedia Resources—producing photos and videos to share information.
- Newsletter–producing a monthly newsletter to highlight our recent accomplishments.