If you are a student interested in energy and energy efficiency, please ask us about internship opportunities in our office. We often have internships available in a range of areas, including research, outreach, and project management. Internships are valuable opportunities to:
- Gain valuable work experience before you graduate;
- Develop new skills and refine others;
- Apply knowledge gained from coursework to on-the-job situations;
- Test out your career interests;
- Meet and work with professionals; and
- Establish contacts for letters of reference and networking.